Our Company Profile

Our Mission

To consistently provide exceptional services, using professional teams, cutting edge technology and leading practices to deliver value to all stakeholders.

Our Vision

To be the leading service provider, continuously innovating and reshaping our chosen markets.

Our Core Values

Our Story

The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company PLC (NAHCO) is West Africa’s leading ground handling service provider with presence in all major Nigerian airports. Founded in December 1979, it has since grown into a multi-billion naira company with diversified investments in energy, logistics, food and beverages, Aviation Training and development of a free trade zone company.

A t inception in 1 9 7 9 , t h e  F e d e r a l Government, through the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) had the majority equity interest of 60% while four foreign airlines – Air France, British Airways, Sabena and Lufthansa  – shared           the remaining 40 per cent in various ratios. NAHCO Plc has since gone through changes in its ownership structure following the sale of Government stakes through the privatization exercise of 2005.

The company currently has more than 80,000 shareholders listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006 with the symbol ‘NAHCO’. Three institutional investors hold more than 5% of the total shares of the company. These major investors are Godsmart Nigeria Limited – 26.95%; Awhua Resources Limited – 7.13%; and White Cowries Industries Limited – 9.16%. We have remained consistent for over 40 years, providing top notch services to our numerous customers, contributing to industry growth as well as that of the communities where we operate from. We have also spread our tentacles across the nation with our presence in all the functional airports in  the  country.

Head Office