BRIGHT FUTURE WITH US
NAHCO is a people-focused organization – only with our people will we achieve our goals and our vision. For all employees, NAHCO maintains and promotes a Corporate culture and behaviour in which honesty, integrity and respect for the law are viewed as essential to achieving our desired success.
Applications are hereby invited from recently qualified Chartered Accountants for Finance and Audit roles in our organisation.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Professional Accounting qualification is mandatory (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Not more than 3 years post qualification experience.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience using financial software.
Key Responsibilities (FINANCE)
- Assists in the preparation of budgets.
- Manages records and receipts.
- Reconciles daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Prepares balance sheets.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Reviews and implements financial policies.
- Records accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Key Responsibilities (AUDIT)
- Investigates violations of Company’s operational procedures.
- Makes recommendations to management on risks, corporate governance and control issues.
- Prepares audit reports, audit alerts and investigation reports.
- Ensures the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and comes up with recommendations to strengthen controls.
- Conducts independent audit visits to examine the books and records of departments as assigned.
Monthly Salary (From 120,000.00 – 175,000.00)
- Full Time Employment
- Performance Based Pay
- Profit Share
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with detailed Curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied as subject and complete the application form online through the link https://forms.gle/Vnk85SMPV7gXGZAL8.
Application closes on Tuesday, 27th August, 2021.