The centre also provides training support for the nation’s aviation industry, especially in ground handling competencies through various intensive training programmes.
Some of the specialized training areas are:
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Category 3 (Initial and Recurrent).
- Education Consulting.
- Recurrent Test and Examination.
- Training Need Assessment.
- Personality Profiling.
- Competency assessment.
- Soft Skills Training.
- Safety Management and Human Factor Training.
- Ground Handling Operations Assistant Training.
- Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Training.
- Dangerous Goods Regulations for Cargo Handling Training.
The L & D Center also carries out Education Consulting, Recurrent Tests and Examination, Training Need Assessments, Personality Profiling, Competency Assessments, Soft Skill Training and Aviation Certificated Training.
NAHCO L&D centre is a member of the Nigerian Institute for Training & Development (NITAD) and Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
It currently stands as a reference point for aviation training in Nigeria.
- Application of best practices to disinfect.
- Use of appropriate equipment and tools.
- Engagement of trained personnel for this special service.