BRIGHT FUTURE WITH US
Explore Available Job offerings
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL VACANCY –EQUIPMENT OPERATIVE
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be trained as Equipment Operatives.
Qualification and Experience
• SSCE Ordinary Level/OND/NCE or equivalent.
• Not less than 4 years driving experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Possession of a Valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to operate Folk Lift is a clear advantage.
• Ability to drive manual vehicle is mandatory.
• Loads and offloads baggage and cargo from aircraft using appropriate GSE in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
• Handles Aircraft while on ground using appropriate ground support equipment in order to ensure timely turnaround.
• Prepares the tarmac for arrival or departure of aircraft.
• Examines, tests and checks equipment on daily basis before positioning to confirm serviceability and promptly reports noted faults to maintenance.
• Ensures compliance with standard operating procedures and other safety/security standards during operations.
• Keeps record of equipment and reports noted faults to supervisor or maintenance.
• Trucks cargo/baggage to the designated areas
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their
applications with detailed Curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using
the position applied as subject and also complete the online recruitment form at
Application closes on Thursday, 10th December, 2021.