BRIGHT FUTURE WITH US
Explore Available Job offerings
Find job details and your point of contact with only two clicks. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your application has been sent successfully
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL VACANCY (CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER)
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Corporate Communications Officer’s position in our Corporate Communications Department.
Qualification and Experience
- 1st Degree or equivalent preferably in Mass Communication, Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, public relations, advertising or journalism.
- A Master’s degree in Mass Communication or Marketing is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications, e.g., NIPR are desirable.
- Minimum of two years experience in similar role is mandatory.
- Experience and understanding of the aviation sector will be a clear advantage.
- Experience in media, communications or journalism is a clear advantage.
- Sound written and verbal communications skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates all internal and external Communication, advertising and promotion.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of communication plans.
- Coordinates events and programmes to improve the company’s brand and public image.
- Develops and manages NAHCO brand and identity.
- Archives newspapers and other information sources.
- Examines the media for issues that affect the organization and gathers competitive intelligence information from Newspapers and Journals.
- Collates content for publications such as newsletters, leaflets, brochures and annual reports.
- Organises the taking of photographs for publications.
- Facilitates the production of NAHCO internal publications.
- Co-ordinates, monitors and develops content for the company’s website.
- Monitors the media to ensure proper and adequate publicity is given to the company.
- Coordinates effective event planning and co-ordination (Awards, anniversary etc.).
- Coordinates proper documentation of press mentions involving Nahco aviance, Competitors and the Aviation Industry in general.
- Coordinates preparation of professional press releases for media and website publication.
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied as the subject and also complete the online application form at https://forms.office.com/r/hVRPSLs8kD
Application closes on Tuesday, 2nd May, 2023.