BRIGHT FUTURE WITH US
Explore Available Job offerings
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (27/08/21)
Applications are hereby invited from recently qualified Chartered Accountants for Finance and Audit roles in our organisation.
Qualification and Experience
First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Professional Accounting qualification is mandatory (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Not more than 3 years post qualification experience.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience using financial software.
Key Responsibilities (FINANCE)
- Assists in the preparation of budgets.
- Manages records and receipts.
- Reconciles daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Prepares balance sheets.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Reviews and implements financial policies.
- Records accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Key Responsibilities (AUDIT)
- Investigates violations of Company’s operational procedures.
- Makes recommendations to management on risks, corporate governance and control issues.
- Prepares audit reports, audit alerts and investigation reports.
- Ensures the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and comes up with recommendations to strengthen controls.
- Conducts independent audit visits to examine the books and records of departments as assigned.
Monthly Salary (From 120,000.00 – 175,000.00)
- Full Time Employment
- Performance Based Pay
- Profit Share
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with detailed Curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com using the position applied as subject and complete the application form online through the link https://forms.gle/Vnk85SMPV7gXGZAL8.
Application closes on Tuesday, 27th August, 2021.