Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be trained as Passenger Services Assistant (MAAS) in our organisation.
Qualification and Experience
- Excellent computer skill.
- Physical Strength.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous work experience handling people with Reduced Mobility is a clear advantage.
- Assists to set up check-in counters in preparation for arrival of passenger for checking-in.
- Assists in giving directions to special passengers on boarding procedures.
- Attends to any inquiries from passengers.
- Assists to gather left over baggage, weigh, record, and store.
- Meets flights on arrival to welcome special passengers and give them necessary directions and assistance.
- Assists physically challenged, mothers with infants and unaccompanied minors during flight arrival and/or departure.
- Supports check-in and boarding activities.
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com using the position applied as subject and complete the online recruitment form here.
Application closes on Tuesday, 21st November, 2023.