Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be trained as Operations Assistant in our organisation.
Qualification and Experience
- Excellent computer skill.
- Physical Strength.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous work experience in Aviation, Courier or logistics related business is a clear advantage.
- Cleaning of aircraft cabin in line with airline specification in order to facilitate quick turnaround of the aircraft.
- Loading and offloading of baggage and cargo from aircraft in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Picking up luggage and cargo from conveyor belts in designated areas.
- Transferring luggage and cargo from the container carts to the aircraft.
- Palletisation and depalletizatioin of ULDS.
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com using the position applied as subject and complete the online recruitment form here.
Application closes on Tuesday, 21st November, 2023.