Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the under listed positions in one of our subsidiaries.
- Team Lead, Business Development / Business Development Executive
- Documentation Officer
- Air Operations Officer
- Business Development Officer
- Sea Operations Officer
Qualification and Experience
- HND / University Degree in relevant fields.
- Experience in the transportation and logistics industry is a clear advantage.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in the area of interest for Officers and at least 3 years of relevantexperience in similar role for Team Lead.
- Team Lead, Business Development
- Tracking the performance of service offerings to clients and provide feedback on clients’ expectation to management as input for decision making.
- Effective management of the Business Development team.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives and programs that will continue to establish and increase the growth of the company’s business.
Attracting new clients and retaining existing clients.
- Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and post-engagement client interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to management.
- Ensures prompt collection of Documents (AWB) from the airline and register them.
- Keeps record of daily payment made on Airline’s import documents delivered.
- Ensures all airway bills are serviced appropriately.
- Issues cargo arrival / Payment Advice per Airway Bill to Consignee.
- Attends to complaints, requests and enquiries.
- Maintains excellent interpersonal relationships with Customs and other regulatory agencies.
- Ensures on-time pick-up of domestic and international deliveries.
- Ensures that documents are received; advice and clearance authority raised and air way-bill documents
released/delivered to the consignee or authorized.
- Provides strategic initiates needed to attract new clients and retain existing ones.
- Provides feasibility studies/business plans for new service offering.
Handles marketing, business development and customer experience functions.
- Monitors field operations towards ensuring that service delivery matches Customer Service Value Proposition.
- Processes customs assessment/examination and release of inbound shipments.
- Ensures all Bills of Lading are serviced appropriately.
- Records details of duly delivered cargo in the final cargo delivery log book.
- Ensures container deposits refund are swiftly processed and recovered.
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with detailed Curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied as subject and complete the application form online through the link https://forms.office.com/r/6DBtVjEaML
Application closes on Thursday, 22nd February, 2024.