Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be trained as Equipment Operatives in our organisation.
Qualification and Experience
- ND/NCE/UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA
- Not less than 3 years driving experience.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written).
- Computer literate.
- Possession of a Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to operate Folk Lift is a clear advantage.
Loads and offloads baggage and cargo from aircraft using appropriate GSE in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Handles Aircraft while on ground using appropriate ground support equipment in order to ensure timely turnaround.
- Prepares the tarmac for arrival or departure of aircraft.
- Examines, tests and checks equipment on daily basis before positioning to confirm serviceability and promptly reports noted faults to maintenance.
- Ensures compliance with standard operating procedures and other safety/security standards during operations.
- Keeps record of equipment and reports noted faults to supervisor or maintenance.
- Trucks cargo/baggage to the designated areas
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied as subject and complete the online recruitment form here.
Application closes on Friday, 2nd December, 2023.